Hypnotherapy changed my life
I’m a friendly “people person” and enjoy helping others, so it is no surprise that I became a nurse.
I loved nursing, but lacked confidence in public speaking even with small groups. In fact I found it terrifying. Then, as a student midwife, I had to run classes for groups of pregnant women and my anxiety level soared. In desperation I tried hypnosis, convinced it couldn’t really help. Not only did it solve the problem, I went on to be a successful university lecturer and training consultant talking to audiences of hundreds…and loving it!
My experiences are not unique
Over the years I have seen hypnotherapy and talking therapies help solve problems and transform lives. This inspired me to become a professional therapist, committed to helping people make successful changes …for good.
What you can expect from me:
- I will do all I can to help you achieve real, lasting change in as few sessions as possible
- You will be treated with respect and kindness as a unique individual
- I will take time to listen, understand your needs and work in collaboration with you
- I can help you gain new skills and find strengths you never knew you had
- I will draw on a wide range of skills to blend the right mix of therapies for you
- You can be confident of my professional qualifications and skills.
My skills and qualifications
I hold a National Council for Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, Certificate of Emotional Freedom Therapy with Hypnosis, and Diploma in Applied Hypnosis and Mind Techniques. I am a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council’s Professional Standards Accredited Register for hypnotherapy. I’m a member of the British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis, the International Positive Psychology Association and the international Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers. I am also a registered nurse and hold BSc and Master’s degrees in health studies.
Latest News & Blogs
change for good
Falkirk, Stirling, Cumbernauld, Airdrie and Glasgow.